Buckle-up for the fun: Best beaches to visit in Mauritius
Mauritius is famous for its stunning beaches and unmatched beauty. A classic holiday destination, there is a lot to do on the island, especially during the peak tourism seasons. Here are some of the best beaches to visit in Mauritius:
- Mont Choisy Beach: It is described as a hidden gem by the visitors for a perfect combination of deep blue water and pearly white sand. If you love swimming, it’s the right place for you. The environment is serene and you’ll get cheap and tasty food any day.
- Flic en Flac: The beach features soft coral sand and you’ll get to see lush vegetation. It is a pleasant spot with crystal clear water making for breathtaking sunsets.
- Tamarin Beach: Arguably one of the best beaches to visit in Mauritius, Tamarin is known for high waves, making it ideal for surfing. The food may be a little expensive, but you’ll get to see dolphins in the morning to compensate for it (pun intended).
- St. Felix: The beach is quite popular for sunny days and green vegetation. The blue tone of the sea makes for a perfect background to capture beautiful pictures.
- Blue Bay: Ideal for snorkeling and diving, Blue Bay has an intact coral reef. It takes a bit longer to reach, but you’ll not regret traveling a little more to explore one of the best beaches to visit in Mauritius.
“Number of tourists visited Mauritius in last five years”
So, if you are planning for a holiday destination that would lift your spirits, these beaches in Mauritius should be on top of your list.
Also Read :- UNEXPLORED BEACHES IN GOA
Last modified: February 11, 2021