Top Dream Destinations Around The World.
Who doesn’t like roaming around the world and exploring new things, we all have a bucket-list full off our dream destinations. We often think about visiting to a fantasy destination on our mind, that maybe an isolated island or a happening street of china. Here is the list of dream destinations around the world:
1.Australia: Witness eye soothing sights from the sail-like city scape of Sydney to the Great Barrier Reef. Touring to Australia is almost on everybody’s wish-list. With its tagline “Australia isn’t just the place you see, it’s the place you feel”, complementing the scenic beauty this place has to offer.
2. Bora Bora: Bora Bora is an isolated island, which invites people to witness a serene and stunning look this place has to offer. Located in South Pacific, the island’s tropical climate and crystal clear water makes it an obvious on your bucket-list. Moreover, this dream destination was recently awarded the title of “the best island in the world” by the U.S News & World Report.
3. Hawaii: Are you a type of person who loves the sound of roaring waves and falling waterfalls? If yes, Hawaii is the place to be. With its incredible beaches, lush tropical forest and amazing waterfalls, the place invites tourists throughout the year.
4. China: What comes to your mind when your first think about this dream destination? China being the most populated country of the world, makes everyone think of it as a place flooded with people on streets. But that is not the case, China has a lot of places to explore from Great Wall of China to ancient temples and modern cities, which are full of culture and beauty.
5. New Zealand: This place is absolutely heavenly. From glaciers to beaches, whale-watching to wine-tasting, to going wild in Queenstown and exploring geothermal phenomena in Rotorua, New Zealand has so much to offer that you might get confused from where to start.
6. Tahiti: This is one off the largest, and one of the most eventful island that makes up the French Polynesia. This dream destination was formed by volcanoes, and is known for overwater bungalows, designed as traditional island houses. Tahiti is the best destination for couples looking for some time away.
7. United Arab Emirates: Want to live life king size? A luxury trip to the UAE can fulfill all your aspirations. This place has all the traits of what real luxuries of life are. The country attracts millions to its world-class exhibition centres, the historic Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall, and The Dubai Fountain among many other panoramic sites.
Last modified: November 3, 2018