The Jukaso Journeys has excellent stay-ins spread across India and overseas. Have a thing for quaint places, tucked away in some quiet corners? Whether you are planning a joyous family outing or a quiet vacation for some “me time”, we suggest you visit these top four Journeys by Jukaso destinations for a fulfilling experience.
Manu Maharani at Jim Corbett National Park is one of the finest resorts in the area. You get the best of both the worlds with a luxurious setup by Jukaso Journeys and adventurous activities with wildlife surroundings. The fun never ends at journeys by Jukaso, whether you on a family vacation, an official trip, or on mushy couple visit.
• Situated in the heart of Corbett National Park
• Provision for fun activities, so the fun never ends
• 11 acres of gardens landscaped for tranquility
• Luxurious setup for comfortable stay
• A variety of lip-smacking culinary marvels to relish
• The property overlooks the refreshing River Kosi
• Room service, WiFi, amenities, and parking
• Only a 6 Hours (270 kms) drive from Delhi
• Public transport feasible from the resort easily
The best time to visit Corbett National Park is Mid-November to Mid-June, but Journeys by Jukaso offers you a warm welcome at anytime of the year!
When you book a visit at the Jukaso Journeys, Mussoorie, you choose the best stay inside a gorgeous heritage mansion amidst the beautiful mountain ranges. Mussoorie is known for its high peaks, jaw-dropping views from atop, and glorious waterfalls.
• Mussoorie sits at a height of approximately 6,170 feet
• The mansion is nested in Bala Hisar, near Mossy Falls
• Bala Hisar holds historical value since the British era
• Victorian ceilings of the Mansion show architectural wonder
• The property has 17 spacious rooms, royal chambers, restaurant
• Spacious car parking with all other amenities made available
• 24×7 room service provided with a mini bar
If you haven’t yet been to Jukaso Heritage mansion, the beauty of Mussorie hills is just half seen.
There’s something about this walled city. Every architectural carving on the walls of Delhi’s historical monuments tells a story of the bygone era. To stay amidst modern luxury – pick Jukaso Delhi for an outstanding experience.
• Situated in the heart of Delhi, with multiple tourist offices and shopping spots in the vicinity
• Rooms offer a luxurious setup with a touch of Indianess
• Modern architecture with flawlessly landscaped courtyard
• Offers modern amenities without any compromise on comfort
• A range of varied culinary preparation to surprise your taste buds
• Helpful and polite staff to service you 24×7 throughout your stay
The Delhi-based Journeys by Jukaso destination is suitable not just for vacation but also for corporate meets.
Gurugram (Gurgaon) is the city acknowledged for having glitzy skyscrapers, offers a lot more than just corporate offices. With Kingdom of Dreams, Vintage Camera Museum within the city, and the Sultanpur National Park situated just a few kilometers away, the city has all the right ingredients to be a happening vacation spot. If you are here, Jukaso Gurgaon offers the perfect venue for your business and leisure stays.
• The city captures the essence of both, nature and city life
• Hub of the most notable IT and financial businesses
• Ensures adventure, leisure, bird view, and mystical visits
• 24×7 room service availability along with all amenities
• Free Wifi connectivity along with spacious and safe parking
• Luxurious setup maintain the beauty even when indoors
• A menu with exquisite international food varieties to chose from Journeys by Jukaso, Gurgaon location is the perfect spot for travellers to relax and to meet up businesses.
If you are simply looking for a weekend getaway to laze around by the poolside with a drink in one hand and a book in another – Jukaso Journeys is the best place to be. From fine dining to outdoor eating setups, praiseworthy architecture, and breathtaking views around, Journeys by Jukaso redefines holiday like no other.
Suggested reads: 7 Tourist Places in Delhi for best Shopping Experience
Last modified: April 6, 2017