A large number of tourists are attracted by the Pink city of Rajasthan. It is famous for a number of things and both the local and foreign tourists prefer Jaipur over other beautiful cities in India. In fact, it is ranked in the top five tourist cities India.
If you are also planning a trip to Jaipur, here are some of the best resorts in jaipur:
1. Taj Rambagh Palace: Built in 1835, the palace was converted into a hotel by Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh. The five star hotel has 79 rooms, which are divided into different categories. It is loaded with amenities like 24-hour personal butler service, red marble bathroom, Egyptian bed linen and much more.
2. Shiv Vilas: This luxury resort has already featured on a number of travel channels. Started in 2006, the villa is actually built for wedding and events. Travelers often use golf buggy to reach the other side of the resort, which is spread across 32 acres. It is known for its 5 ancient Indian and western therapies including aromatic massage, Swedish massage and Shirodhara massage.
3. Fairmont Jaipur: With 199 luxury rooms, the Fairmont Jaipur is perfect for organizing events, wedding and conferences. The wedding gardens, conference halls and restaurants only add to the charm. Local and continental food is available for all the foodies. It is one of the best resorts in Jaipur.
4. Cambay Grand, Kukas: It is also well-known resort spread across 3 acres. You can choose from standard, suite and superior rooms, which are available with all modern amenities like SPA, pool, health club, etc. It has 126 rooms that can provide you the comfort you need on your trip.
5. Pride Amber Vilas resort: It is just 6 km away from the airport and can be your preferred destination. It has wedding and banquet halls and a multi cuisine restaurant. The rooms are available in 3 categories which are deluxe, superior and Haveli suite. Spread across 19 acres, there is a whole lot of space for wedding and other events.
6. Lohagarh fort resort: It is an eco-friendly nature theme resort spread across 8 acres of lush green outfield. It has six luxurious room categories and two restaurants. A beach shaped pool with rope way and fort shared cave entrance, which gives a feel of entering the Amazon forests. It is also surrounded by Aravalli mountain ranges.
7. Chokhi Dhani resort: Started in 1994, Chokhi Dhani gives a perfect theme of a Rajasthani village and a palace. Guests can see the handicrafts of Rajasthan. It has got cottages and suites, conference halls, multi-cuisine restaurants, banquet lawns and much more on offer. It is a perfect option to enjoy you trip.
8. Le Meridien Jaipur: Known for its amazing services, Le Meridien Jaipur is surely one of the best resorts in Jaipur. It is also one of the oldest Kukas area. There are 126 rooms and the resort is loaded with amenities like sauna, pool, game room and lot more. It also has business amenities like business center, currency exchange, projector, etc.
Last modified: April 11, 2018