The hospitality industry in India is huge and has developed with continuous renovations, serviceable growth, and enhanced standards. Indian tourism and hospitality domains has competently materialized itself as one of the greatest grown service sectors in the global market. Indian economy is continuously integrating its efforts and accomplished vast horizons in the world economy. Therefore, Indian economy has to maneuver a variety of jobs that caters business travels, shipments, transit travels, business meets, and holidays.
Tourism also deals with heritage tourism, adventure tourism, rural tourism, wildlife tourism and wildlife photography, and pilgrimage tourism that includes chardham yatra etc. There is also a hotel division in hospitality that involves business hotels, suite hotels, resort hotels, airport hotels, extended stay hotels, apartment hotels, resort hotels, timeshare hotels, casino hotels, convention centers, and conference centers.
There are multiple of government initiatives from the Government of India and the Ministry of Tourism to contribute a noteworthy amount of strategies in order to grow as the best hotel and hospitality domains in the country. Some of the provisions entitled by the government are as follows:
- Grant an insurance cover on the Visa as they arrive as tourists from countries like New Zealand, Japan, and Finland.
- Grant promotions to rural tourism organized by Ministry of Tourism in relationship with the United Nations Development program
- Grant capital subsidy program for local budget hotels and restaurants
- Grant provisions in medical visa for tourists coming to India on behalf of medical treatments
Besides of having numerous employment opportunities in the hospitality industry like travel agents, waiters, managers, tour guides, air hostess, and chefs. There are various innovative opportunities launched after evaluating the immense progress in the hospitality and hotel industry, such as:
- Beverage, Food, and Confectionery Production
- Catering in Ministerial Conventions
- Club Management and Recreation
- Catering in Armed Forces Mess
- Fast Food Join Management
- Catering in Railway Services
- Healthcare Management
- Restaurant Management
- Cruise Ship Management
- Hotel and its Tourism
- Industrial Catering
The capital serves the quality in its hospitality services and serves the best hotels like Hotel Mohan International in Paharganj, Radisson Blue Hotel in New Delhi, The Hotel Pearl in Paharganj, The Metropolitan Hotel & Spa in New Delhi, and the Lalit in New Delhi. The Pearl Hotel has established the concept of luxury in budget concept by its warm hospitality, quality service, high level comfort, and quality catering. The Pearl hotel is supplemented with Gymnasium, Jacuzzi, and Spa which is established in the central of the Indian capital, Paharganj, New Delhi.
Last modified: January 12, 2016